Thursday, June 9, 2016

Being an Artist (amateur)


I have read about the people born in the Month of August are skilled in arts, philosophy, science. But I am unsure at that time, but I feel it now.
I m glad share some of art works since my childhood.


Art 1: Cuddle up together
Genre : Pencil sketch

Art 2 : Kiss in the Unbrella
Genre : Silhoutte

Art 3 : Kiss in the rain
Genre : Inverse silhoutte - graphite powder rub

Samsung Note Arts:

Genre : Hand ease draw
Rainbow

Eyes cant cry alone

You are my Angel

Love

Love has wings


Flowers bouquet

Box

Flower wase

Love

Always Together

Love will always together
Sketch & Pencil arts:
Genre : Colour/Pencil Sketch
Troy soldier

Peacock

Twin fishes

Peacocks

angry bee

Lord Vinayaka

Lord Krishna & Radha

Surfing ted

Flying swans

Gaja

Lord Sakthi

Love birds

Predator

Kissing a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment