Sunday, May 1, 2016

What I have learnt when there is no money

It has been one year, struggling between my assets and liabilities. I could remember when I have money.

I balanced everything through the money,
* my small allured things to buy
* home needs where no need to depend on some one and finally I could help and
* serve those who are in problems, hand loaning the small amounts.

But the way I landed up from the past few months hasn't never been before.

* I accolade with a tag, you become selfish when the same people gained me a position of high in respect before.
* I couldn't lend my hand when some people asked for a help,
* The aversion thing in my life was cooking the  food. In my 27 years of life, I never been a chef.

But that is all I have gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment