Is the love really fragile? This question pinched me in my mind.
Let's see some case studies on both sides.
1. We often ignore the mistakes of our loved ones. Then it is not weak.
2. We do care more than ourselves, in turn loving them more than ourselves. So, it will never break easily.
3. Even we apart, we do think about them. So, it is never forgettable.
1. We will give them the love, but if they are not really worth, or not valuing our love. Then the relationship breaks.
2. How long the love stands if it is one-sided?
So the love is not fragile, if it is mutual. If not, it will not stand long. So, value the others love, to keep the relations.