Friday, October 11, 2013

GIFT????

Recently, I just self checked myself what I like and what I don't like. Then I came up with the huge list for both. But one thing got stuck up in my mind, why I don't like the gifts.

There mind started the digging. First, I found some acronym for the GIFT.

G - Give
I - It
F - For
T -Trapping(people's love)

Secondly thought, where we use the gifts in occasions and why we give the gifts??

Actually while we are going any functions like marriages/birthday parties, we would never go with the empty hands. Lets rewind a few years back, I hope there was no system like people have go with the gifts. Then there was a system like 'CHADVINPULU' (in marriages), where they will give some money to the new bride/grooms/new babies. Later this has been changed to the gifts, which mostly used in this present generations. From past to present, there is a mutual exchange.

And one more thing is, leave about the b'day parties, mostly in marriages, the crowd will be heavy and there will be commotion everywhere where we cant respond for the every situation. Then how to pop-up the guests. There again, "the gift'' will have the high impact. Frankly, on seeing the gifts, the mind automatically get attracts to it and an impression will create in mind. There, the person presence will store somewhere in their cache and it helps later to reciprocate.

So, finally, I came up with a general conclusion, there the was change from money to things(gifts) but not stopped exchanging.

Then I changed the acronym to

G - Give
I - It
F - For
T -Trust(people's love).

No comments:

Post a Comment